The cleaning process
Please allow approximately 2 hours for a deep oven clean
- We start by inspecting your appliance for any problem areas.
- Mess prevention, over-shoes are worn and dust sheets are placed down on the floor in front and around the cleaning area.
- All shelves, racks, glass bulb covers, fan panel etc, will be dismantled and placed inside the specially built electric dipper tank inside the van. This is where all that burnt on dirt and grease are erased.
- When possible your oven door will be removed and taken apart, including the careful removal of glass for a thorough degrease, clean and polish.
- The shell and main body of the oven is then cleaned manually. All traces of burnt on carbon and grease will be removed.
- We put the oven back together, polish and inspect your oven to ensure that all is as it should be.
Fridges & Freezers
Your food will be stored away in cool bags and will be placed back in the correct space after your clean. All shelving will be removed and cleaned individually this also allows access to every inch inside. A steam cleaner is used to defrost your freezer.
Its important to keep your fridge clean as it safeguards against bacteria and eliminates odors. Eco-friendly disinfectants are used and are safe for children and pets.